Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New album from Dir en grey! (Uroboros)

so,as you see,I had no time...my school is very hard,and I have to work a lot

I come here just to say very important news: Dir en grey have a new album,Uroboros!
Album sounds...oh,just like it should sounds 

I downloaded it yesterday (not all songs,but most of them) and today (!!!) all place when you could download it are closed! ..............................................................................................................................................................................................

I must say I have espected something like this from them. It's perfect.

1 comment:

Aki said...

Hello thank you for dropping by my blog a long time ago. I just noticed your comment today, sorry. Anyway once again thank you for dropping by ^W^