Monday, August 10, 2009

Growth

I didn't post so much on this blog. I don't like to have anything I must to do.

So...

My story will be a little longer this time

I have to say  7  things about time I've been trought and about stupid little things that have no real meaning.

1.   First of all - I have started to admire a Kyo (singer of Dir en grey) a way too much. I was pretty insane about that for 5 months or whatever and he disappointed me few days ago.  I have been so depressed becouse of that, it was an agony. I'm just a person with a strong feeling and what I hate the most is disappointment and that feeling of inability to do anything about that. I will write about this later, now I'm too messed up.

2.   I have found my old diary a few days ago. It scares me. I'm scaring me. I love it.

3.   I'm still a child. But I'm a resentful. I made a little butterfly out of nothing. But it's broken so I don't have anything to play with it. I feel like I'm becoming evil becouse of that. Of course, I still have my Kyo doll (I really have one), but you know...I can't play with it couse I thew it on the top of a big closet.

4.   I'm in love with myself. I like to watch myself when I'm searching things I have lost or when I'm looking from my window at the outside world. When I find new music that I like I look so happy like I'm freak. Maybe I am freak? I don't really care about the way world is looking at me.

5.   My gymnophobia is really killing me. I don't know how to live with it anymore. That's actually one of my biggest problem and my favorite side of me. I don't want to talk about other problems from reality couse I don't want this blog to be something like my old diary. It's scary.

6.   I got very rich in Pet Society on FaceBook. That's very very important. ahh. What I do with my time is really criminal. Did I already say how much I love cartoons? Cartoons are something I really like. Anime, Disney... And I'm pretty crazy about clothes. Oke, I love anything I can see as beautiful.

7.   Diet. This time is gonna be the last time.

No comments: