Monday, August 31, 2009

~~~whatever

Oke, I can't really describe my feelings with words if that words are not like "Then thinking made me stupid" and my english is not good enough so that make this writting thing even worse.

Poor.

This blog is something very bljaaaaah. wa?

huh, what's actual this days...

First, I heard (and read, and saw)

And I kinda liked it. Yes.

I like this song. It's so perfectly ironic and melodic. Very nice. I just turn on repeating and listen to it for hours.

Then I heard this song. That was good...I like her. Really. I will even write a smile here --> :)

Thank God I'm Pretty.

Third song I heard and third song I liked. Again that kind of melody...Again great lyrics with it. And again I can listen to it for hours and hours without thinking, just "knowing" 

What to say. I can't get this melody out of my head!~ 

I will swallow, I will swallow...yeah yeah, but what? Don't ask if you don't want to sound stupid.

It's like...I discovered something.

Now I go to...don't know, but it will feel good.

No comments: