Monday, August 10, 2009

Music...

some of my very favorite songs.

my friend told me about this song. The first time I heard it I felt strange, in the way I like it. Huh.. Death is the road to awe? I'm not sure I understand what the composer wanted to say.

I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of life.

I still love this song. And this video have lyrics on it! Even I can speak Japanese now (not very good, but oke) I like when I find translation which band made by themself. This song means much to me. But I just found it on YouTube and put it here without watching couse I'm angry on their singer.

I will not take a look at it or even hear it. I will NOT.  

But I have a really nice mamories about this song. And I love it all, screaming, growling, silent singing, dying, crying...I miss some parts of this song that are cutted couse it was too long for PV.

btw. I love Uroboros.

Mayumi Itsuwa's songs are so melanholic...just like the way I am. Even if I like more comlicated lyrics the melody get me. I like all her songs I have heard.

I can understand and feel every melody of it.

Ribaibaru, Aikagi, Dakishimete, and all other that I have no time to write down now. METAL CORE!

One of my favorite songs of all time. Again Hardcore, ne?

I feel like this the most of the time. This song is like my view of world in the moments of madness expressed in music. 

It was raining and I was standing outside, damn lonely and crying. I was looking at the river and was listening to this song. I kinda liked that feeling couse it was really artistic. hmm...I didn't like that feeling back then, but I like thinking of it now.

Doesn't Bjork's hair look nice on that photo? Don't know why, I think it's beautiful.

I heard this song on TV long time ago. Now it reminds me on that time and all. I like how he says the word "tragedy".  I don't know anything about Royksopp (did I write that name right?), but that's not important. I like the feeling I have when I listen to this song.

That's not all but...Ahh... It's late.

22:58h Well, not so late, but I like to sleep.

bye-bye..........

P.S. I wish I could...I wish I could say what I wanted to say.

No comments: